Sunday, July 28, 2013

Long Overdue! New Art and Updates

Yes!  I has really been over 6 months since my last post...  It has been a rough and emotionally taxing time for our family ( both my mom and mother-in-law are battling serious illness), so I am doing my best to be creative, stay healthy and find 'my happy place' whenever I can.  I knit always, Zumba as much as I can fit in- and I am venturing back into jewelry making ( this time bead stitching!) so keep learning something new.

Here are the fruits of my labor and learning!
First off, here are the book pages I created for the Round Robin ( which is one book away from being complete!)  These pages are for a book called 'Music: Lose Control'  and I could NOT resist doing a homage to my club days!  The pages are all about dance, electronic music and how much delight going out brought to me during the mid 80's- early 90's when life revolved around new music, fabulous club gear and dancing until the shin splints were unbearable ( in my Doc Marten's of course!)




No comments:

Post a Comment