Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm on a roll- even MORE new ART!!!!



  Yes- fall always brings out the activity in the creative half of my brain.  Whether it's right or left is still to be determined...(since I am left handed and supposedly backwards!).
  Okay- so the theme for this work is a book called 'Precipice', which was absolute eye-candy to behold and I can only hope that my additions do it justice.  I tried something new- paper mosaic and creating images with paper, not relying on any existing imagery.  Owls are my theme since they are so mysterious and elusive.  Occasionally I see a dark shadow of a Great Horned Owl in the bare trees on our yard and I marvel at how big they are.  Their sound is so haunting and gothic too- okay, I have a dark side!  Enjoy these owls .Occasionally I see a dark shadow of a Great Horned Owl in the bare trees on our yard and I marvel at how big they are.  Their sound is so haunting and gothic too- okay, I have a dark side!  Enjoy these owls .

No comments:

Post a Comment